de Buyer CHOC CERAMIC is a non-stick coating combined with a hard basis made on ceramic which leads to an exceptional resistance to abrasion and scratching. The hard ceramic base is 5 times more resistant to abrasion than a standard non-stick frying pan.
The very thick aluminum allows an efficient heat distribution
Ideal for simmering, re-heating, cooking, warming pre-cooked foods
Suitable for All heat sources, excepted induction.
- Made of cast aluminum coated inside out with ceramic. Thermal base of 5mm thick
- Ceramic ply used for manufacturing this line is five times more abrasion-resistant than conventional non-stick pans
- Tubular handle bent stainless steel, riveted stably
- Suitable for all heat cooktops except induction
- Dimensions: Diameter: 8-in diameter x 1.6-in Height (20 x 4 cm)
- Made in France