The Choc Extreme non-stick cast aluminium model features a long cast stainless steel handle
Whilst maintaining the tradition of the famous cast iron handles "à la française", de Buyer has updated the looks and improved the ergonomics. The handle makes the pan easy and comfortable to use. Even and controlled cooking, especially slow cooking, is provided by the thick die-cast aluminium. The exceptional non-stick performance of the coating lets you cook with very little fat.
- A slope-sided sauté pan with lower edges than a stewpan or saucepan to avoid condensation and promote evaporation; it is used to cook your food quickly
- The Choc Extreme non-stick cast aluminium model features a long cast stainless steel handle
- Very easy to clean with hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft sponge
- Suitable for any cook top, including induction.
- Dimensions: 8-in Diameter x 2.5-in H (20 x 6.2 cm)
- Weight: 0.94 Kg / 2-lbs
- Made in France