Elasmoule is made from a silicone material that transmits heat perfectly and gives a lovely golden appereance to the top and underneath of cakes. Silicone molds are by far the best option for baking bite size or individual portions.
To obtain perfect heat convection, it is advisable to place the molds on a grill tray in the middle of the oven when using a fan-assisted (convection) oven or place it towards the back of the oven when baking in a traditional oven.
- Perfect for making sweet or savory catering products
- Silicone foam mold, non-stick
- Carefully designed to guarantee flawless shape and easy release
- Can be used for baking and freezing -70 ° to +580 ° F (300 ° C)
- Round tart shape
- Mold has 12 cavities
- Includes Recipe card featuring Chocolate Frangipane Tartlet by M. Angelo Musa, 2007 MOF award (Meilleurs Ouvriers de France, Best Craftmen of France), World Champion in Patisserie in 2003 among other recognitions
- Dimensions: Each cavity has 0.44-in H x 2.25-in diameter (1.1 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France