The low skirt of the frying pan enables crepes to be easily flipped and turned, ideal for cooking traditional, crispy and fluffy pancakes.
- Iron blued through a surface thermal treatment: temporary protection against oxidation; no coating.
- Heats up quickly, uniform diffusion of heat, enables the Maillard reaction.
- Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning of the pan.
- Welded iron handle: smooth inner surface.
- French-style curvature: easy handling and ergonomic grip.
- Tip: preheat using a little fat.
- Season when first used.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including moderate power induction.
- Weight (in lbs): 1.2.