de Buyer Force Blue Fry Pan, Browing Blue Steel, 7.87-in.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
de Buyer Force Blue frying pan features a "lyonnaise" profile pan made from 0.79 inches (14 gauge) blue steel plate gives very good heat spread. It has a high flared and curved skirt. This very distinctive shape, with no sharp angles, enables the food to slide easily from the frying pan onto a plate or dish.
The professional way for sealing or browning food. Once it reaches temperatures above 284ºF (140º C), the steel frying pan seals the food on the surface, resulting in the caramelization of the natural juices -this processed called the Maillard reaction. A crust forms, preventing moisture from evaporating. The food becomes brown and crusty on the surface, tender and soft in the middle. Perfect for frying meat and obtaining crispy crepes or tasty omelettes.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Health: Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Cooking qualities: Medium temperature = perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and FRYING
- 7.87-in Diameter x 1.65-in H
- Seasoning: the more the pan is used, the better the performance
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties
- Instructions included on how to season the pan
- The strip steel handle is firmly riveted
- Extra-strong handles
- Works on all heat sources; induction will only work at low and medium temperatures
- Made in France
Bold, Care & Maintainance
- Tip: preheat with a little fat.
- Seasoning at first use.
- Maintenance: deglaze, rinse with hot water, dry and lightly oil. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All hobs including induction at moderate power.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.