REVOLUTION: a new double horizontal blade, scalloped and fluted/serrated to cut all fruits and vegetables, even the softness, and citrus fruits.
de Buyer, based in the Vosges, France, is a family company created in 1830. It designs and manufactures cooking and pastry utensils for restaurant trades and top-of-the-range gastronomy.
Thanks to more than 180 years of experience in working metal (steel, stainless steel, copper or aluminium), today, the company offers more than 2,500 products and exports to more than 95 countries around the world. de Buyer is recognized as a leading brand in the creation of new products and submits dozens of patents every year. De Buyer’s expertise and excellence has been rewarded with an EPV (Living Heritage Company) label, a distinction awarded by the French government.
de Buyer’s utensils are greatly appreciated by Professionals and the company works in partnership with many training centres, such as the Institut Paul Bocuse, the Ecole Nationale de la Pâtisserie, the Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse, the Ecole Ferrandi and many more.
For some years de Buyer has brought its experience to serving demanding and passionate gourmet consumers, with the single ambition of offering moments of pure gastronomic pleasure.
- Stainless steel robust professional mandoline
- Delivered with a plastic receptacle/slider and its ergonomic.
- Round stainless steel pusher with rotating control system for easy and regular cut.
- Integrated patented DICE system.
- Double horizontal blade with a MICRO-SERRATED SIDE for cutting fruits and vegetables, from the soft/delicate skin to thick citrus skin and a serrated side for waffle cut.
- 3 Juliennes blades 0.4/0.15//0.08
- Minimum space. Folding foot.
- Easy cleaning
- Made in France
- Care: wash the blades by hand. The frame is dishwasher-safe.
- Weight: 3.4 lb
- Dimensions (inches): 5.1 x 14.9 x 4.9