de Buyer Mineral B Element Carbon Steel Fry Pan, 8-in.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
de Buyer frying pan is made of MINERAL B ELEMENT iron which is a 100% natural mineral material.
The professional way for sealing, browning or grilling food. Once it reaches temperatures above 284ºF (140º C), the steel frying pan seals the food on the surface, resulting in the caramelization of the natural juices -this processed called the Maillard reaction. A crust forms, preventing moisture from evaporating. The food becomes brown and crusty on the surface, tender and soft in the middle. Perfect for frying meat and obtaining crispy crepes or tasty omelettes.
- Vessel of 3 mm thick iron, 100% natural mineral material
- Organic beeswax-based protective finish
- Guaranteed without any coating (PFOA and PTFE free guaranteed)
- No chemicals added - Environment safe production
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment
- Health : Iron molecules from the pan contribute to good health
- Allows for high heat which seals quickly keeping vitamins and nutrients in food
- Cooking qualities : High temperature= perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Seasoning : the more the pan is used, the better the performance
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties
- Instructions included on how to season the pan
- Made in France