These one-piece polycarbonate nozzles with their perfectly smooth cone give you the guaranteed hygiene you know you need. The reinforced teeth on the fancy nozzles make for high accuracy work. They are meant to be used with Le Tube Pastry Pressure Piston
- The nozzles are roughly 6cm/2.33-in long, making them easier to position in the bag and giving them better visibility.
- Blue color makes them easy to pick out.
(04) Plain Nozzles: #2, #4, #6, #8
(04) Star Nozzles: #B8, #C6, #D6, #D8
(02) Nozzles: 10 teeth / 14 teeth
(01) Ribbon Nozzle: 8 teeth
(01) Leaf Nozzle
- Dishwasher friendly.
- How to read numbers and letters on Nozzles:
- Plain Nozzles: #2 means 3mm/0.12-in diameter, #4 = 5.5mm / 0.22-in, #6 = 8mm / 0.32-in, #8 = 11mm / 0.43-in, #12 = 15mm / 0.60-in, #14 = 18mm / 0.71-in
- Star Nozzles: A stands for small star the number for the number of edges in the star, so A6 is a small star with 6 edges. Being A around a full circle of aprox. 4mm, B 7mm, C 10mm, D 14mm, E 16mm, F 18mm (0.16 / 0.28 / 0.40 / 0.55 / 0.71 -inches)