These one-piece polycarbonate nozzles give you the guaranteed hygiene you know you need. The reinforced teeth on the fancy nozzles make for high accuracy work. They are meant to be used with Le Tube Pastry Pressure Piston as well as piping bags
- Set of 6 Tritan nozzles designed for intensive professional use.
- The nozzles are roughly 6cm/2.33-in long, making them easier to position in the bag and giving them better visibility.
- Includes: 6 geometric nozzles. U6/GEO half plain/GEO triangular/GEO rectangular/GEO square 5, and 10 mm
- Comes with a support base where nozzles are easy to clip and unclip for easy storage
- Dishwasher friendly.
- How to read numbers and letters on Nozzles:
- Plain Nozzles: #2 means 3mm/0.12-in diameter, #4 = 5.5mm / 0.22-in, #6 = 8mm / 0.32-in, #8 = 11mm / 0.43-in, #12 = 15mm / 0.60-in, #14 = 18mm / 0.71-in
- Star Nozzles: A stands for small star the number for the number of edges in the star, so A6 is a small star with 6 edges. Being A around a full circle of aprox. 4mm, B 7mm, C 10mm, D 14mm, E 16mm, F 18mm (0.16 / 0.28 / 0.40 / 0.55 / 0.71 -inches)
- Made in France