de Buyer is a company based in the Vosges, France, established in 1830. Specialized in designing and manufacturing cooking and pastry utensils for all kinds of professional chefs and home cooks. For more than 180 years, de Buyer has been working steel, copper and aluminium and currently its offer includes more than 2500 products.
de Buyer's renowned technique guarantees and combines reliability and robustness for all its range of kitchen products. French government awarded de Buyer excellence with an EPV (Living Heritage Company) label. Many training centres, such as the Paul Bocuse Institute, the Ecole Nationale de la Pâtisserie and the Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse work with de Buyer's kitchen utensils.
- Semi-Professional manual food mill in stainless steel
- Perfect for making purées, sauces, soups, fish soups
- Includes 3 sieves (Ø 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 4mm).
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Mill and sieves are dishwasher-safe
- Dimensions: Diameter: 8.9-in (31 cm)
- Made in France