Developed in 1997 by Pascal Brunstein. The well acclaimed pastry chef and author of "Apprenez l'art du chocolat" designed this KitchenAid attachment that creates succulent dragèes.
- Sugarcoats almonds and dried fruit and turns them into candy (dragèes)
- Suitable for coating hazelnuts, candies and orange strips with chocolate or almond paste
- This system handles 13 to 18 lbs (6 to 8 kg) of sweets or candies 6 to 8kg (13-18lbs)
- Stainless steel double bell fits onto a KitchenAid K4, K5, KP50, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500PS, KSM450, KP26, KV26 Mixers and any other KitchenAid 4.5-qt, 5-qt Bowl-Lift, 6-qt Bowl-Lift Mixers and a Dito Sama BE5-A mixer
- Dimensions: Outer diameter 16.75 in (40 cm); Interior diameter: 9.5 in (24 cm). Depth of the unit with the stem that hooks into the KitchenAid Hub: 12 in (30 cm)
- Product includes stainless steel base
- Made in France