These Global kitchen scissors are made of molybdenum vanadium stainless steel, designed to complement the large assortment of Global knives and sharing the same high-quality. The blades are razor sharp and finely serrated to easily grip whatever it is that you are cutting. The cutting motion is exceptionally smooth, and Global has lowered the fulcrum to enhance leverage and cutting power.
- Handle molded for comfort, dimpled for safe grip
- Made from quality stainless steel with satin finish
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 3 x 0.5 inches
- GLOBAL provides a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Cromova 18 steel blade retains its edge longer than any major knife brand.
- Unique convex edge of the Global blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel hygienic handles with the signature Global dimple pattern offers a bolster-less, comfortable and slip-resistant grip.
- Perfectly balanced sand-filled handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan