Global Ceramic Water Sharpener, Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Global knives are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan. Designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. Global knives singular edge and balance makes them unique and ones of the best in the world.
- Fill it with water and pull the blade through
- Two-stage, handheld ceramic water stone sharpener for a complete sharpening process.
- The first stage of sharpening, use the white coarse wheel to sharpen dull and chipped edges.
- The second stage, use the pink fine wheel for standard sharpening and polishing the blade edges.
- Safe and easy-to-use knife sharpener for any kitchen.
- Made in China