Global Minosharp 2 Stage Sharpener Grey/Black
Regular price $49.95 Sale price$39.96 Save $9.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Global knives are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan. Designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. Global knives singular edge and balance makes them unique and ones of the best in the world.
- Consistent edge angle of about 18 degrees.
- Two-stage, handheld ceramic water stone sharpener for a complete sharpening process.
- The first stage of sharpening, use the white coarse wheel to sharpen dull and chipped edges.
- The second stage, use the pink medium-grit wheel for standard sharpening and polishing the blade edges.
- Safe and easy-to-use knife sharpener for any kitchen.