Santoku knife with hollow ground/granton edge. The scalloped grooves on the sides of the blade edge helps with reducing friction and sticking of foods.
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, dis-coloration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
- Incredibly strong knife tips and Asian design enable highest standard of accuracy.
- Unique convex edge of the GLOBAL® blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Lightweight CROMOVA 18 steel blade retains its edge longer than any major knife brand.
- Thicker blade with increased weight and a longer handle to perfectly balance the increased weight.
- Rounded spine ensures comfort while using a professional pinch grip.
- Sleek, ergonomic handles are perfectly balanced and designed for maximum comfort and control.