Ideal for removing skin and blemishes from fruits and vegetables. Great for decorative and detail work. The peeler knife is also used to make a cut known as a tourne cut in vegetables such as carrots. It is a specialized type of paring knife.
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, dis-coloration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai.
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance.
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control.
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface.