Global Santoku Paring Knife, 4-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Global Knives have two most innovative features - their edge and the way they are balanced. The most important feature of any knife is its edge. The blade is made from one of the finest steels- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. This special steel is ice-tempered and hardened to a Rockwell Hardness of 56-58, which remains razor sharp longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. The blade edge is ground on both sides of the blade like western style blades; however the edge is ground to a straight point rather than a beveled edge which results in a razor sharp edge that will stay sharper longer. To balance the blade, all Global knives have a unique hollow handle filled with the right amount of sand to create the perfect balance. Global knives are truly unique.
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Made in Japan