Jura Clearyl Blue Water Filter, Set of 6
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Jura Clearyl Blue works according to the professional up-flow principle and always filters exactly the amount of water required for each preparation. Thanks to the pioneering formula, the filter cartridges are ideally suited to tap water anywhere in the world. The modified granule always filters limescale to an optimum level (even when the water hardness is low) and reduces the level of all harmful substances more efficiently than ever before. Minerals and fluorides that are important for helping flavors to develop are fully retained in the water. The optimum stabilization of limescale and efficient filtering of harmful substances always results in optimum water quality for a perfect coffee flavor.
- The new protective formula was developed especially with modern automatic machines with a One-Touch Cappuccino function in mind. It contains a mineral which stabilizes the calcium carbonate. This isn't then deposited in the fluid system, even with frequent steam preparation, actively preventing the pipes from becoming blocked.
- The Blue filter is for Jura models: C5, C9, J6, J9, Z7
- Reduces water hardness up to 75% percent, as well as removes large percentages of chlorine, lead, copper and aluminum if present in the water
Used correctly, CLEARYL removes the need for descaling completely. This makes your machine easier to use and saves you valuable time. Clean pipes, heating elements and a pump without calcium deposits demonstrably extend the life of your automatic machine and help it to retain its value.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.