KAI Pro Hammered Finish Boning Fillet Knife, 6-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
In 1908 Kai Corporation started life as a small pocket knife manufacturer in Seki, the ancient sword making capital of Japan.
Today KAI manufactures, sells, exports and imports more than 10,000 different types of cutlery including Shun brand as well as cutting tools, ranging from kitchen utensils, professional grade scissors for quilting and sewing and surgical implements.
KAI Pro knives are hand sharpened and finished to a razor edge. KAI Pro cutlery is suitable for professional kitchens as well at homes. Kai Pro knives features a comfortable and agile handling even during hours of food prep.
Each piece is designed for professional-level performance with Japanese AUS6M blade steel and full-tang construction. The beautiful hammered blade finish is not only eye-catching but reduces drag and helps food release from the blade quickly and easily.
- Boning & filleting knife combined in one product. This knife is particularly suitable for removing bones and skinning fish, meat and poultry. With its narrow, curved blade, the knife perfectly separates skin and bones as well as skin and bones. It is therefore suitable for both coarse and very filigree work.
- Imported Japanese AUS6M stainless steel blade provides corrosion and wear resistance, holds a good edge, resharpens easily
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive) for razor-sharp performance; hammered finish helps food release from blade
- Comfortable, riveted POM handle; full-tang construction for strength and balance
- NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchen
- Limited lifetime warranty and free lifetime sharpening