The revival of local manufacturing while remaining faithful to its traditional practices was the common thread that led the company to create a forge and its workshops in the historic area of Laguiole. By combining know-how and creativity, Laguiole en Aubrac has become a brand that holds high the colors of French cutlery internationally.
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process to 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- Special formula, high-carbon German stainless steel
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened to Rockwell 57
- Rounded spine and heel
- Three-rivet handle made of glass-bead-enhanced POM
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan