The revival of local manufacturing while remaining faithful to its traditional practices was the common thread that led the company to create a forge and its workshops in the historic area of Laguiole. By combining know-how and creativity, Laguiole en Aubrac has become a brand that holds high the colors of French cutlery internationally.
- Handle: Poplar Burl handle
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are made of ultra strong 12c27 Sandvik Stainless Steel with brushed stainless steel finish
- Professional corkscrew with reinforced fixing level bottle opener and foil cutter with serrated blade
- Each piece is assembled from start to finish in one sequence and by a single artificer
- Wood is a natural material and presents lot of shades. For this material, please note every handle is unique
- Presented in a beautiful Oak wood box
- Handcrafted in Aubrac, France
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Warranty support provided by us on all items purchased from Kitchen-Universe.com. What is covered: Any Laguiole en Aubrac product failure resulting in the inability to use the corkscrew as it was intended. Laguiole en Aubrac will not repair or replace items that show obvious signs of neglect or intentional damages.