Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
Le Creuset stockpots feature a generous base size for greater contact with the stovetop heat source, as well as a tight fitting lid to lock in moisture. The enamel on steel stockpots are built to last. Sturdy carbon steel ensures efficient heating and resists rust, while the porcelain enamel coating resists chipping, staining and scratching.
- A smooth, circular cooking surface specially designed for spreading crepe batter
- Ergonomically angled handle for a comfortable grip away from direct heat
- Le Creuset’s durable black enamel finish (no seasoning required)
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Includes an 8-inch wooden rateau for spreading batter
- Dimensions: 15.8 x 10.6 x 2.4 (W X D X H)
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Broiler & Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France