Forged and crafted by hand since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware has proved to be their masterpiece. Each piece is formed in its own sand mold and skillfully hand finished by more than 30 craftmen.
Premium stainless steel reflects the same European craftsmanship and character that has defined Le Creuset for decades. The tri-ply stainless steel roasting pan is versatile enough to brown ingredients on the stovetop, deglaze a pan after roasting and serve straight-from-the-oven recipes at the table.The 10” fry pan features an ergonomic stay-cool handle for easy maneuvering. Tri-ply construction ensures even heating, and makes this pan ideal for many kitchen tasks, from searing and sauteing to pan-frying and simmering.
- A full aluminum core heats quickly and evenly, and is protected by the rolled, sealed and polished rim
- Magnetic external layer is induction-compatible and infused with titanium to resist discoloration
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Premium steel blend resists pitting and scorching to maintain its luster over time
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning, and oven-safe to 425°F
- - See more at: http://www.lecreuset.com/cookware/stainless-steel-cookware/stainless-steel-fry-pans/10-nonstick-fry-pan-ssp2300-26p#sthash.WmbUWOhn.dpuf
- Length: 18 1/4" Width: 10" Depth: 1 1/3"
- Material: Tri-Ply Stainless Steel
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Broiler & Oven
- Cleaning: Dishwasher-Safe
- Country of Origin: Portugal