Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 x 11 3/4 x 5 1/4 -in (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 3.5 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Pecans
Preheat oven to 375 F. Trim the sprouts and cut any large ones in half.
Set the braiser over medium heat. Add the bacon lardons and the pecans. Cook 4 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Remove the bacon and pecans from the braiser.
Add the sprouts to the braiser, and season with salt and pepper.
Put the braiser in the oven and roast the sprouts 20 - 30 minutes until they start to brown and become tender, but before they lose some of their bite. Stir halfway through the cooking time.
Add the bacon and pecans, and return to the oven to heat through for 2 - 3 minutes.
Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and toss to combine.