Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 9-in diameter x 6-in high
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Preheat oven to 300 F.
Cut the preserved lemons into quarters. Remove the peels, then cut each quarter in half. Set aside.
Heat the Dutch oven on the stovetop. Add olive oil and brown the meat on all sides. After the meat is a deep brown, season generously with salt and pepper. Add garlic, thyme, spices, onions, carrots and lemons. Cover with lid and bake 2 1/2 hours, basting the meat regularly.
Return the Dutch oven to the stovetop. Remove the lamb, garlic and thyme from the pot and set aside; if necessary, remove some of the grease. Deglaze the pan with a glass of water. Bring liquid to a simmer and reduce by half. Add zucchini and return meat to the pot. Finish baking in the oven for 1 hour.
After the zucchini and lamb are done, slice the lamb and serve over the zucchini and carrots, topping with gravy from the pot.