Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 10.25-in diameter x 7-in high
- Capacity: 5.5 qt.
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
GREEK LEMON CHICKEN SOUP
In a large Dutch oven set over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and fennel and cook until translucent, about 5 to 8 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add preserved lemon and stir until evenly incorporated. Add 2 quarts chicken stock and bring to a boil, then immediately lower to a simmer.
Remove meat from half of the rotisserie chicken and tear into bite-sized pieces (reserve remaining chicken for a later use). Add chicken and garbanzo beans to simmering liquid and cook until evenly heated, about 5 to 10 minutes. Season to taste.
Before serving, garnish with one sprig tarragon and one fennel frond. Top with a dash of lemon juice and a dollop of Greek yogurt.