Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 -in
- Capacity: 1 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
ROAST CHICKEN WITH DIJON PAN SAUCE
Rinse and pat the chicken very dry. Salt the chicken well and place it in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
Preheat the oven to 450 F. Rinse the chicken again and pat dry. Place in the oval baker and stuff with a quartered lemon and a quartered shallot. Truss the chicken so that it cooks evenly throughout.
Quarter the remaining shallots and lemons and arrange them around the chicken. Roast in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, until the bird is golden brown, and the skin is crispy.
Remove everything from the oval baker onto a cutting board and allow to rest while you prepare the mustard sauce.