Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 12 x 5 inches
- Capacity: 2.75 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Baby Bok Choy Salad With Sambal Vinaigrette
In a 3 1/2 qt. Dutch oven, heat sesame oil over medium high heat. Add bok choy and season with salt. Cook on all sides until just beginning to brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together peanuts, peanut oil and cayenne pepper. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and toast the peanuts until lightly browned. Remove from the heat and add salt to taste.
Fill a small bowl with ice water and add carrots and green onions. Let soak 5 minutes. Drain and toss with soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt and lime juice.
Serve bok choy topped with peanuts and vegetables.