Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 10.25-in diameter x 7-in high
- Capacity: 5.5 qt.
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Make the rouille. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Make the stew. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes and fennel, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes burst, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Pour in the wine and cook, stirring often, until it nearly evaporates, about 5 minutes. Stir in the clam juice and water, then bring to a boil.
Add the shellfish, calamari and white fish fillets. Cover and cook until the shellfish open wide, about 5 minutes. Discard any that do not open. Stir in the parsley, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately alongside baguette slices spread with rouille.