Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
- Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
- Superior heat distribution and retention of Le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Dimensions: 13.8 x 6.5 x 5.5 inches
- Capacity: 1.75-qt
- Compatible with GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION & OVEN
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Grilled Pork Chops With Honey Garlic Glaze
1 1/4 cups honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of salt
6 (14-ounce) pork chops
In a saucepan, bring the honey, soy sauce and chopped garlic to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes to cook the garlic. Remove from heat and whisk in black pepper. Reserve.
Lightly season the pork chops with salt.
Heat the grill to 450 F and sear the pork chops on each side. Turn frequently to develop a crust on all surfaces, about 7 minutes. Lower the heat and cook through. Serve with the honey garlic glaze.
(Recipe courtesy of Chef Ludo Lefebvre)
(Photo courtesy of Chloe Crespi)