Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Sauce Pan with Lid, 1.75-Quart, Licorice
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Signature Saucepan is perfect for making sauces, side dishes, preparing grains, poaching, simmering and reheating. Its rounded base and curved interior is also ideal for stirring and reducing sauces.
- Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
- Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
- Superior heat distribution and retention of Le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Dimensions: 13 1/2" long with handles, 6 1/4" wide, 5 3/4" tall with lid, 6 1/4" diameter
- Capacity: 1.75-qt
- Compatible with Ceramic, Electric, Gas, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Grilled Pork Chops With Honey Garlic Glaze
1 1/4 cups honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of salt
6 (14-ounce) pork chops
In a saucepan, bring the honey, soy sauce and chopped garlic to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes to cook the garlic. Remove from heat and whisk in black pepper. Reserve.
Lightly season the pork chops with salt.
Heat the grill to 450 F and sear the pork chops on each side. Turn frequently to develop a crust on all surfaces, about 7 minutes. Lower the heat and cook through. Serve with the honey garlic glaze.
(Recipe courtesy of Chef Ludo Lefebvre)
(Photo courtesy of Chloe Crespi)