Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 11.5 x 7.8 (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 9.5 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Turkey Meatballs With Fresh Tomato-Basil Sauce
For the sauce
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a large bowl, combine turkey, basil, breadcrumbs, garlic, onion and Parmesan. Mix until thoroughly combined. With your hands, form the mixture into balls 3 inches in diameter.
Heat olive oil in the oval wide Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sear the meatballs until brown on all sides. Once browned, transfer the pan to the oven and bake 20 - 25 minutes, until a thermometer inserted into the meatballs reads 165 F. Return the pan to the stovetop and remove the meatballs.
Begin the sauce by sauteing garlic and shallot until fragrant and translucent. Add crushed tomatoes, sugar, red pepper flakes, basil and salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Stir in olive oil. Return meatballs to sauce and heat through.
Serve with chopped basil and freshly grated Parmesan.