Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 17.2 x 11.5 x 7.8 (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 9.5 qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Spiced Baked Brie
Preheat oven to 450 F. Remove cheese from wrapper and place in the Camembert Baker. Place in the oven until the top is slightly browned and the rind has begun to break and release the cheese, approximately 12-15 minutes.
Bring a pot of water to a boil, and add the cranberries. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat. Once the cranberries crack, strain them and add to the warm skillet. Add the fresh orange juice and the ginger. Cook 8-10 minutes, allowing the flavors to blend and extra moisture to evaporate.
Cool the cranberry mixture and toss with the toasted walnuts. Serve over the warm brie.