Forged and crafted by hand since 1925, Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware has proved to be their masterpiece. Each piece is formed in its own sand mold and skillfully hand finished by more than 30 craftmen.
Le Creuset combines the performance and practicality of cast iron with the beauty of glossy porcelain enamel. Cast iron heats quickly and evenly, and retains heat exceptionally well for efficient cooking even over low heat.
Le Creuset cast iron is an highly efficient material in absorbing and distributing heat, therefore, there is no need to use high heat. Best cooking results are obtained on low to medium settings. Is important to notice that Le Creuset on high settings may result in the enamel chipping.
With the durable properties of cast iron and the ability to go from the oven to the refrigerator or freezer, the rectangular roaster is perfect for storing and reheating leftovers from family dinners, parties or holiday meals. The cast iron rectangular roaster also makes an ideal serving dish with its full and even heating, keeping food warmer longer at the table.
- Low-profile design is optimized for oven roasting
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Generous side handles
- Dimensions: 17.25 x 11.25 x 3.25 (W x D x H)
- Capacity: 7.0-qt
- Compatible with GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN & OUTDOOR GRILL
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France