Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 11.5-in diameter x 7.5-in high
- Capacity: 7.25 qt.
- Compatible with Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Stovetop cooking units
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup dry white wine
3/4 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper
2 ounces caviar
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
In a large saucier or skillet, heat the butter over medium-low heat just until melted. Add the lemon juice and the dry white wine. Simmer together for about a minute. Add the cream and simmer for about five minutes until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water, and cook the pasta until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. Drain the pasta but retain about a cup of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the cream sauce and stir to combine. Add some of the reserved pasta water as needed to make a creamy sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve the pasta immediately garnished with the caviar.