Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Dimensions: 12 1/4-in diameter x 8 1/4"-in high
- Capacity: 9 qt.
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
MAPLE DELICATA SQUASH
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Brown the pancetta in 3 1/2 qt. braiser set over medium heat. Spoon out as much of the rendered fat as possible. Add the sage and cinnamon stick to lightly toast.
Season the squash with salt and pepper on the cut sides. Place halves in the pan, cut side down, and brown 4 – 5 minutes. Flip the squash over and drizzle with maple syrup. Add wine to the pan and scrape up any brown fond.
Cover with the lid and place in the oven. Cook 20 minutes or until squash is tender. A harder squash like acorn or butternut will take longer.
Remove the braiser from the oven and carefully remove the squash to a serving plate or platter. Swirl the butter into the liquid in the pan. Drizzle this liquid over the squash, and top with the sage and pancetta. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and Parmesan shavings.