Legnoart Depot Bread Bin and Cutting Tray
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
LegnoArt comes to life with a mixture of traditions, travels and discoveries. Artisans, designers, lumberjacks, chefs and winemakers have passed on all their knowledge and experience. Their dreams of creating objects that will make cooking and enjoying food and wine even more luxurious. All based on Italian traditions and culture of the region. LegnoArt has been able to create these collections by bringing together two generations of participants in the little fishing village on the shores of Lake Orta, since 1946. It is a magical place at the foot of the Alps only one hundred and sixty kilometers from the sea. The diverse climates have made it ideal to understand and create hundreds of cooking and wine making methods. LegnoArt offers objects for making your hosting and tasting experience unforgettable. The design in every piece is unique and strives excellence. Each craftsman work on their pieces like they were singular and with complete freedom of workmanship. They only use raw materials of the highest quality that are worked in a controlled atmosphere during the whole process. The wood from their products is protected and finished exclusively using organic oils so the wooden objects can tell a story of the trees where they were born. The organic oils or the thermal treatments the wood receives when being transformed makes it more compact and protected from parasites. High technology is a function of ecology.
- Depot Bread Bin in wood fiber with light ashwood tray
- Chopping board may be also be used as a bread board.
- Dimensions: inch 14” x 8” x 6”
- Designed and crafted by LegnoArt.
- Handcrafted in Italy
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.