Mauviel Evolution Madame is Served Cake Stand with Dome Lid
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Evolution is a new French brand of kitchen utensils based in Normandy, created
by Vincent Le Guern and designed by Alain Gilles. The brand offers a first
collection of four innovative, fresh and reassuring products, based on a rich
history of French and European culinary tradition. Through sensual and graphic forms, it offers products with innovative features in line with our contemporary lifestyles and rhythms of life and designed to last
Three products of the range have been edited by Evolution in a copper-finish in collaboration with historic French brand Mauviel 1830 thus re-imagining the values of this great French house.
- From the most refined presentation to the storage in the most standard cupboard. The possibility to do a variety of presentations by treating the base and the plate of the tart server as two separate element. By reversing the base it turns into a bowl that can be used to serve the various sauces that sometimes accompany the cake.
- The plate is conceived in such a way that it helps cut and serve equal portions of tart thanks to some small encrusted marquee. This tart server is a piece that will be a decorative element even when not in use. A mix between tradition and modernity
- Exclusive ceramic cake plate with a transparent cover and stand in rose for elegance on the table and table. For the presentation of cakes and tarts as well as for serving
- Rose version
- Materials: Ceramic, silicon, magnet, ABS-soft touch finish
- Dimensions: 12.6-in diameter x 11.8-in high
- Hand wash only