Mauviel M'Cook Ci 5-Ply Saute Pan w/Lid, 3.2-qt, Cast Iron Handles
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
M’Cook is made of 5 layers, combining stainless steel with three successive layers of aluminum, and an exterior layer of ferritic stainless steel. This alloy ensures a perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat, all over the product.
With its straight setting in cast iron stainless steel stamped Mauviel 1830, the manufacture signs its creations. This range offers to professionals and to individuals, the highest culinary technology. To date, it is considered as the emblematic collection of Mauviel.
- 5 ply construction. High performance allow ensures perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat throughout the vessel
- Pouring rims eliminates drips on when pouring liquids
- Oversized handles for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots
- Cast Iron stay-cool handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean
- Works on all cooking surfaces, including induction and oven safe
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Limited lifetime warranty for 2 years on non-stick products, household use
- Dimensions: 9.4-in diameter x 3-in tall
- NSF approved
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.