Mauviel M'heritage M150B Copper Tinned Bain Marie with Bronze Handles, 0.9-qt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Mauviel M’150 Collection is available in 3 handle options: cast iron, bronze or cast stainless steel.
- This double boiler is designed for delicate sauces that require very controlled heat. Functionally, the Bain-Marie performs perfect with its china insert distributing heat gently and evenly. Never again will you scorch or burn a sauce due to hot spots or lack of control.
- Copper with tin interior.
- Thickness 1.5 mm. Straight edge. Polished outside
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Sturdy bronze handles are ergonomic and easy to hold
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops. Not suitable for induction cooktops
- Copper products with tin interiors can't exceed 440°F. Tin starts to melt at approximately 445°F.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Hand wash only
- Dimensions: 4.7-in diameter
- Capacity: 0.9 qt
- Made in France