Mauviel M’150S Collection is a combination of two powerful and traditional materials: copper and stainless steel. The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs.
The collection is defined in two thicknesses, according to the user expertise: a thickness of 1,5 mm for a standard use from the range M150 and a thickness of 2,5 mm for professionals from the range M’heritage 250.
Mauviel M’150S Collection features various handle options: cast iron, bronze or cast stainless steel.
- Set includes:
o Stewpan with lid handle cast stainless steel, 6.4-qt, # 6131.25,
o Round Frying pan handle cast stainless steel, 8.0-in, # 6113.20
o Saucepan with lid handle cast stainless steel, 3.6-qt, # 6110.21
o Saucepan with lid handle cast stainless steel, 1.9-qt, # 6110.17
o Sauté Pan with lid handle cast stainless steel, 3.2-qt, # 6111.25
o Round Frying pan handle cast stainless steel, 10.2-in, # 6113.26
o Copperbrill cleaner, 0.16-qt, # 2700.02
- Bilaminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel). Thickness 1.5 mm. Straight edge. Polished outside
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Cast stainless steel, stay-cool handle with stainless steel finish
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France