Mauviel M'heritage M150S Copper Tinned & Stainless Steel Bain-Marie, 0.9-qt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Mauviel M’150 Collection is available in 3 handle options: cast iron, bronze or cast stainless steel.
- This double boiler is designed for delicate sauces that require very controlled heat. Functionally, the Bain-Marie performs perfect with its china insert distributing heat gently and evenly. Never again will you scorch or burn a sauce due to hot spots or lack of control.
- Copper with tin interior.
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Cast stainless steel, stay-cool handle with stainless steel finish
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel's induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- Copper products with tin interiors can't exceed 440°F. Tin starts to melt at approximately 445°F.
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France