With this collection, the manufacture Mauviel 1830 goes one step further.
May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, MINI’s are available in the following combinations: Copper with stainless steel handles, copper with Bronze handles, Stainless steel with stainless steel handles
The minis in copper, are made of 80% stainless steel and 20% copper. Destined for the use in restaurants dining- rooms, and cherished by restaurants owners, they are perfect for the presentation of sauces. The minis are daring and ornate the tables with their unique style: chic and hallmarked by the company from Normandy.
- The Mauviel Bain-Marie is one of the most impressive pieces in this collection. This double boiler of sorts is designed for delicate sauces that require very controlled heat. Functionally, the Bain-Marie performs perfect with its china insert distributing heat gently and evenly. Never again will you scorch or burn a sauce due to hot spots or lack of control.
- The exterior is made from hammered copper for strength as well as beauty with polished finish
- A hand-tinned interior protects the copper pot and the china is banded in copper with a copper lid
- Fixed by sturdy copper rivets and brass handles
- Safe to be used in gas, electric and halogen cooktops
- Oven safe
- Hand wash recommended
- Made in France
- Lifetime warranty