With this collection, the manufacture Mauviel 1830 goes one step further.
May it be for celebration occasions or a romantic dinner, MINI’s are available in the following combinations: Copper with stainless steel handles, copper with Bronze handles, Stainless steel with stainless steel handles
The minis in copper, are made of 80% stainless steel and 20% copper. Destined for the use in restaurants dining- rooms, and cherished by restaurants owners, they are perfect for the presentation of sauces. The minis are daring and ornate the tables with their unique style: chic and hallmarked by the company from Normandy.
- 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 2.6 mm Thickness on all shapes - even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Available in cast stainless steel, cast iron, or bronze handles.
- Oversized handles - for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots.
- Professional diameters and heights - M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.
- Oven safe to 680° F.
- Dishwasher Safe (Cast Iron Handles should be hand washed).
- Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830.
- Lifetime guarantee. (Warranty not valid for commercial use)