The manufacture Mauviel 1830 manufactures utensils for professionals in cake making, since its creation in 1830.
Made of copper or stainless steel, in aluminium or black tin, these accessories of very high standard guaranty the perfect creation of home- made dishes as well as the most precise cake making. The top chefs in cake making call it their beloved collection.
The utensils in the range M’PASSION, beyond their efficiency, are aesthetic and incarnate all the passion and culinary know-how of Mauviel 1830, with a wide range of products.
- Multi-layered 18/10 stainless steel provides a rapid, unform heat conduction and distribution. Noncorrosive
- Nonstick interior
- Thickness: 1.6mm of aluminum plus 1mm of stainless steel for a total of 2.6mm thickness
- Polished outside finish
- Fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Stainless steel handles
- Suitable for electric, gas, halogen and induction cooktops
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 14.2 x 4.7 in
- Made in France