Mauviel M'Tradition Hammered Copper Stew Pan w/Lid, 6-qt.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured following over a century of experience, the Mauviel Tradition line embodies Mauviel's excellence craftsmanship for which this company is known for.
- Copper tinned by traditional process, hammered and polished outside
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control
- Thickness: 2.6 mm, straight edge
- Tin-lined interior is nonreactive to food and easy to clean
- Bronze electroplated handles fixed by sturdy copper rivets
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops and oven safe
- Dimensions: 9.4-in diameter x 5.5-in tall
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Made in France