Messermeister Meridian Elite 4-Piece Fine Edge Steak Knife Set
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Messermeister Meridian Elite knife collection embodies the most traditional Solingen knife with triple-rivet, full-exposed tang. Meridian Elite knives are handcrafted and polished one at a time using the same techniques that have been the hallmark of fine Solingen-made cutlery for hundreds of years.
- The Messermeister Meridian Elite Steak Knife is a 4.5-in personal sized carving knife
- This steak knife is expertly crafted and has a slicing blade with an upward curved tip. The main cutting edge on this steak knife is used to slice individual portions of meat. The grip can vary but the knife is usually pulled rather than pushed through the meat. The benefit of the fine-edged blade is that it can be conveniently sharpened from heel to tip. While the benefit of the multi-edge blade is that the saw teeth provide added cutting power in the tip when separating meat from the bone.
- Fully forged from one piece of German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy
- Blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- Blade tempered at 58° Rockwell
- Double-sharpened blades with 15° angle per side
- Created with a bolster that tapers from the handle and blends at the heel into the edge which allows the entire length of the blade to cut and be resharpen easily
Handle of Black POM. A polymer resistant to discoloration from most substances found in the kitchen. Handle is seamlessly attached to the blade with three rivets
- Constant and correct maintenance of your knives will extend their lifespan. Cleaning by hand is recommended to protect the blade and the handle. Simply clean under warm water with a little washing-up liquid. Remove fruit and vegetable residues as well as dressing and mustard residues immediately and thoroughly, as otherwise the acids can cause rust stains. Never cut on hard surfaces such as stainless steel or glass. Ideal substrates are wood or plastic. Proper storage in knife blocks or magnetic strips also protects the cutting edge from damage.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime warranty against material and manufacture defects.