Messermeister Oliva Elite Steel 4-Piece Fine-Edge Steak Knife Set
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Messermeister Oliva Elite knife collection boast and exquisite natural, Mediterranean olive wood handle in the popular straight tang, forged knife line series. The highly figured beautiful golden-brown handle provides a secure ergonomic pinch grip with an unsurpassed balance. The blade, bolster and thang are one piece, hop-drop hammer forged from a single billet of German 1.4116 steel alloy and heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58. The 15° Elite edge is hand stopped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- Set includes:
(4 ea.) E/6684-4.1/2 Steak Knife
- Fully forged from one piece of German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy
- Blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- Blade merges seamlessly with the handle made of Italian olive wood.
- Blade tempered at 58° Rockwell
- Double-sharpened blades with 15° angle per side
- Created with a bolster that tapers from the handle and blends at the heel into the edge which allows the entire length of the blade to cut and be resharpen easily
- Constant and correct maintenance of your knives will extend their lifespan. Cleaning by hand is recommended to protect the blade and the handle. Simply clean under warm water with a little washing-up liquid. Remove fruit and vegetable residues as well as dressing and mustard residues immediately and thoroughly, as otherwise the acids can cause rust stains. Never cut on hard surfaces such as stainless steel or glass. Ideal substrates are wood or plastic. Proper storage in knife blocks or magnetic strips also protects the cutting edge from damage. Oil the wood handle as needed with food-safe mineral oil.
- Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime warranty against material and manufacture defects.