Miyabi KOH Santoku Knife, 5.5-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Each elegant MIYABI Koh knife is crafted in Seki, Japan. There, MIYABI artisans merge rich Japanese tradition with expert German engineering and state-of-the-art steels to produce these ultimate kitchen knives.
Advanced FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 hardness on the Rockwell scale - provides unsurpassed corrosion and chip resistance. This cutting-edge steel ensures the hand-honed blades retain their impressive sharpness for a long time. Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2 blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance.
The stunning blades are finished with a true katana edge, homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago, and feature an embossed MIYABI logo. Stylishly stamped with a silver mosaic pin, the exquisite octagon-shaped handle feels as good as it looks. The Pakkawood handle supports both Western chopping and Asian rocking cuts - experience ergonomic perfection with each slice.
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Time-tested German engineering meets Japanese craftsmanship
- Fabricated from revolutionary FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened FRIODURx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- Hand-honed Honbazuke blade boasts scalpel-like sharpness
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile - 9.5-12 degree edge angle
- Mirror-polished blade features Japanese design details: sandblasted katana edge and embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Rounded spine and heel ensure tireless cutting
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.