Peugeot Bali Fonte Cast Iron Pepper Mill, Brown
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Inspired by the tea ceremony, Peugeot stages pepper with this Bali cast iron pepper mill, whose orange colour evokes grinded spices. Of traditional manufacture, each model is unique. its distinctive touch and feel, is unique
- Body made of cast iron, this pepper mill brings is solid and brings a new feel to the spice milling ritual at the table
Peugeot’s pepper mechanism is a combination of specially angled channeling grooves and teeth that creates a superior grind. Two-stage pepper mechanism - first cracks then grinds peppercorns ensuring the most flavor and aroma is released from the pepper. Mechanism constructed of case-hardened steel - virtually indestructible
The knob on the top adjust grinding from fine to coarse. Each mill is presented in a gift box. Limited lifetime warranty in the mechanism
- Dimensions: 3-in tall x 2.5-in diameter
Limited lifetime warranty in the mechanism. Body’s mill carries a 5-year warranty from the date of purchase
Made in France
A note on Peugeot pepper and salt mills:
What kind of pepper should I use in my pepper grinder?
- Use only dry, hard, whole peppercorns that are 5 mm (0.2”) or less in diameter.
- Use peppercorns from the piper nigrum family such as white, black (Lampong, Tellicherry, Malabar) or green
- Do not use pepper mill to grind salt, herbs, seeds, pre-ground pepper or any other spice
- Pink peppercorns may only be used as part of a peppercorn blend to a maximum of 15% pink
- Do not use peppers as they are too long, dense and thick to be ground
- Do not use pickled or brined peppercorns as they will clog the mechanism in the mill.